Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We got our essays back...

13 October 2009
The essay we wrote for culture class is back. Like I said before every section of the course (there are 4) we have to write an essay on one of the many topics of that section and it has to do with the Afro Brazilian experience.
And I must say I was dissapointed. I put a lot of effort into it, and I got an 88%. I know it's not that bad but it's a lot lower than what I'm used to and again it wasn't like I decided not to try hard because I'm in Brasil. That wasn't it at all, and I was left a little confused because I also didn't get much feedback as to what could have been better. I just thought too many points were docked off for the one comment that I got. I was comparing two things and the TA said I should have just focused on one thing, but I feel like I had compared the two things very well, and had I just focused on one thing it wouldn't have made sense. But oh well. I'll just try harder next time and think of just one topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment