Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1st Midterm

12. October 2009
A lot of people are a little stressed out about this midterm tomorrow because there is a lot of information in this. It's history which means a lot of dates to remember and names for the like 20 different articles and lectures. I'm pretty sure most of us have done the readings. But even so I think it's kind of hard to say what how I should go about reveiwing because I can't completely read all of the articles all over again. Since this is the first one, we have no idea what to expect. We had a review session and I'm feeling pretty good.

13. Oct. 2009
Yay! It's over and it wasn't that bad. I wasn't expecting to be asked about what century certain things happened in. So I'm a little woried about that but I do feel like I have a good understanding of the material and hopefully not remembering certain obscure details will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment