Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mono Scare

14/09/09-16/09/09

[picture from jet-point ]


Okay so I was scared that I had mono or something because I’d wake up and after having breakfast I was tired, but since I had class I had to keep going, then I’d get home and really by like 3 I wanted to take a nap, just all of me felt tired: my mind and my body and I really wanted to sleep all day. If I sat down and closed my eyes, I knew I would fall asleep. and it wasn’t as if I am not sleeping like 8 hours a night.




I had/have no idea what was wrong with me. At first I thought it was jet lag, but when it went into the second, third week of being here. ..I started to worry. But it went away eventually, and I never really understood what it was. I think may be a change in diet and that I ate a lot a lot of food all the time. So like permanent food coma?

May be because I was consuming way more refined white sugar than I’m used to. I don’t use it actually, I use honey, natural maple syrup, and raw brown sugar once in a while, but I don’t need it ever really. Especially in fruit juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment