Monday, May 24, 2010

the plans of a study abroad student

16 Nov. 2010

So over this weekend Fred gave us some sales, or promocoes in travel to Sao Paulo. He said there was a deal for 200 Reais ($100) round trip to Sao Paulo, and I really want to go so I'm thinking I might, but I have to make up my mind soon because I only have this weekend pretty much because then finals are coming up!

But this is so weird I've never made such a last-minute air travel deal, and I'm not sure but I'll check it out. Because I would like to see a different face of Brazil and I'm just thinking, i'm so close right now, if I ever want to come I'll have to pay way more than the US$100 or US$200, so I think. But...oh I don't know it depends on whether my other friend wants to go, I don't think I'm ready to go there all by myself with no ACBEU or program and...oh and then looking for a semi cheap place to stay--oh lots of things to think about, but I'm already getting excited without knowing whether i'll be super dissappointed if I don't get to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment